Moar Updates ;)
Latest changes to dronebl include, but are not limited to:
- passwords are now SHA-512 hashed. they will be converted automatically on first successful login, so you can still provide md5 hashes for setting up new accounts.
- country/asn resolving now done internally using own method importing delegations from ftp.ripe.net and asn table from thyme.apnic.net on a daily base, this should also reduce the load on TeamCymru's whois server a LOT ;)
- rpc(2) is now more extensive, rpc2 won't break on batches but simply skips faulty entries with a warning,
- rpc2's lookup ip range/mask stuff replaced by CIDR support, makes it more suitable for full ipv4/v6 support.
- lookup/lookup_branded has been combined, also relayouted it a little.
- lookup also shows if a ticket already has been submitted for a specific entry.
- bogon database added in order to prevent people adding bogon's (non allocated space) (thx TeamCymru), updated daily.
- postgres trigger functions rewritten in order to improve performance.
- cron scripts updated in order to improve performance, also stripped stuff as it has been replaced with other realtime functions upon submission.
- removal requests are now bundled, if a request is done for an ip/submitter pair, all other submits from the same submitter are tagged along.
outsider / Aug-04-2016 21:39:47 GMT
Comments for Moar Updates ;)
You may add your own comment about the blog entry below! (Removal requests made here are IGNORED as they do not belong here! Contact the maintainer instead.)